|Honor Band 6 gets BIS certification; imminent launch in India|
Honor Band 6 has a presence on the Bureau of Indian Standards website, Venery at its imminent launch in India.
The band is listed on the BIS certification website with the model ARG-B19.
Honor Band 6 was launched in China this month before this launch, The Band looks like a smartwatch instead of a fitness band.
The standard issue of the fitness tracker is CNY249 (about Rs. 800), while its NFC variation is priced at CNY289 (about Rs. 3,250).
Honor Band 6 Features
- The Band colors – Meteorite Black, Coral Pink and Gray.
- Honor Band 6 comes with a 1.47-inch AMOLED touch display with 198 x 368-pixels
- More than 100 watch faces to fix.
- A side button and the same is water-resistant up to 50 meters.
- Tracker With Huawei TruSeen 4.0 technology
- SpO2 sensory to track blood oxygen purity
- Huawei TruSleep technology
- Support top10 business sports modes
- 180mAh battery – lasts up to 14 days with typical usage & 10 days in heavy-usage
Honor Band 6 verified to support top10 business sports modes finish outdoor running, indoor running, outdoor walking, outdoor cycling, indoor cycling, swimming, free training, indoor walking, rowing machines, and elliptical trainers.
The fitness tracker is accompanied by a 180mAh battery, which is up to 14 days with model custom and up to 10 days in robust-treatment scenarios. It supports durable attractive charging which takes about 65 minutes extensively.
It retains some attractive features and support those like Reminders, Phone finder, Remote camera, Music control, Weather updates and some idle alerts to name a few more.